HomeHomeMemberlistAd/AffRegisterLog inCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroups
To The Guests:
Hi there, guest.
You're probably wondering why the forum appears to be so tiny right now... well, there is any easy explanation for that! We want this site to be exclusive to the members, so a lot of the content is only available for the members to see. This includes writing, role playing, our chat, games, competitions, tutorials, help, and more! To see all of these cool features, sign up!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome!
Welcome to TNH! This is an awesome site, oriented around letting people become their inner selves! Everyone is welcomed, and everyone is encouraged to participate! We have role playing, art, writing, advice, chat, and more! We have been around since January 2012, and since then we are steadily growing!

Forum best viewed in CHROME

Visit our topsite & vote for us!
The Nerds Herd - Top Site
Updates

March 28th, 2013~ Join our ad competition HERE
March 28th, 2013~ The site has been updated quite a bit. The site is now also public for everyone to see. Hope you enjoy it and join!
December 23, 2012 ~ Please participate in this new, important discussion! Lets get back the site! CLICK HERE
November 7th, 2012 ~ ChristinaSixx has been announced MOTM! Click HERE to congratulate her!
November 3rd, 2012 ~ Holiday Recollecton writing contest (official contest) has started! CLICK HERE!
October 28th ~ TNH now has a twitter! CLICK HERE
TNH now has a facebook! CLICK HERE
Check your emails and inboxes!
July 20th 2012 ~ Added in a floating cbox! (Members only) Bottom right corner of your screen!
July 19th 2012 ~ I know, you see me changing up the site again. I'll have it finished sometime later today. If it's a "nerd" site, it needs to be "nerdy".
July 15th 2012 ~ Well, look at that! We have a new skin here! read more
July 1st 2012 ~ Eeeep! We are opening up to the public. Aren't you excited?
Featured
Scroll over the picture to see more information about the winner!
FEATURED MEMBER
tba
*FEATURED ARTIST*
tba
FEATURED SITE
tba
FEATURED WRITING
tba
*FEATURED RP*
tba
NOMINATE
Nominate someone
to become featured!
HERE!
Connect With Us!

Show Your Support!
Show your support for The Nerds Herd! Put this onto your other websites today!
click to go!

The Code
Affiliates
Spectrum, a freestyle wolf rpg O R I G I N ;; a fantasy wolf roleplay PFT aff Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum  Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Affiliates Open.
JOIN
TNH Member Chat
Advertisements may contain viruses! TNH does not control the ads that shows up on our website! So beware!
Share | 

Experiments Gone Wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Posts Liked: 0

PostSubject: Experiments Gone Wrong    Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence. "
- Edgar Allan Poe

Within our nightmares we see the truth. Those who are unable to accept it become shrouded with fear and cry superstition.

But what we are, we are Reality.

" Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. "

Based upon a brilliant idea, selfish if you may call it, we were created. Designed to satisfy Mankind's desire. We are the society's children. Harvested from our birth and raised with perfection in our future. Within that nightmare, however, our existence itself was a sin. Banished from the world, a seed of hate rooted within us. Years of silence, under the control of Scientists; those who corrupted us. And now, because of their curiosity Mankind is in question of surviving. By Whom? The very Monsters they desired and created, havoc is now at their every impulse. They're breed, Outcasts, Mutants, Monsters.. Tests are running loose and joining together, slipping into the midst of society to hide, waiting, watching. In the midst of their struggle, a foul unidentified disease linking back to their past is beginning to spread across the world. Panic is rising within the public as Society itself is crumbling. Genocide threatens the Experiments as they continue to corrupt the life taken from them, seeking revenge, they now must survive a post-apocalyptic world where...

Experiments Have Gone Wrong.

Joining Form:

Name:
Relationship:
Personality:
Test Experiment: What Scientists tested you on. Keep in mind flaws, originality and be realistic with your ideas.
Appearance:
Extra:

Rules:

* Respect the "Senior Tests" - Simple as that.
* Do NOT copy this RP idea. It has taken 3+ years for this RP to grow and progress, don't be disrespectful and double dip off of it. I will hunt you down if you copy.
* Do not start off any major plot line without speaking with the RP Creator.
* When you are joining post your filled out form below so we can see!
* No Spamming, Flamming, Trolling, Harassing etc etc EVER.
* EGW is a well thought out, detailed Role Play. Make sure your posts are long and detailed. EGW is known for plot and detail, let's leave it that way!
* Don't ruin any RP secrets you may know!
* Be creative. We cannot stress this enough. - Create your OWN Test.
* Follow the TNH Guidelines.
* Most importantly, Have FUN!

*Experiments Gone Wrong is back! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. If you have an questions or confusions regarding EGW please contact me!*

Last edited by Dusk on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Name: Grace aka 666X
Relationship: Not sure
Personality: Grace is known for her sarcastic, pessimistic and morbid personality. Her jokes are more scary and offensive rather than childish. She is serious and private, being very independent. Grace is clever and very intelligent. She always has a sharp mind, being resourceful and quick to come up with a plan of action on the spot. Grace has always had a temper and she still gets ticked off, but it has subdued with age. She is protective of those she trusts and is naturally suspicious of those she is not. Grace is intuitive; always following her gut feeling. Most of all, Grace is tough. She is emotional, which makes it hard because of her Test but she refuses to give up. She is constantly striving to become stronger to protect the ones she loves.

Test Experiment: The Perfect Child. Grace was meant to be an "Angel Child". She was the first test to survive treatment and live. The further she was tested, a habit grew. Grace was able to zone in emotions around her. She could feel the hate, anger, pain, agony in the world and it infected her. Turned her into something horrific and dark; a demon. This glitch in her power is what caused her real Test to emerge.

Grace throughout time has enhanced, adapted, and grown in her power. She has the ability to harness her own energy at will and move it or transport it where ever she pleases. Grace "shifts" "changes" or "morphs" into a Demon. In other words whatever emotion set her off, she subsides into a demonic slumber. While in her Demon mode she grows black wings from her back, and her hands turn to black claws, gathering most of her energy to hit things. Black feathers grow on the underside of her arms, neck and even face. Grace's has a skilled fighting style after shifting. She has the ability to register how far her opponent is and use that information to fight close or distant combat.

Depending on the emotion that set her off will depend on how she shifts. If depression or sadness led her to shift it would be a slow, agonizing process. If it was rage it would be a quick explosion change. Grace calls her after shift her "Alter Ego" The Demon side of her is melodramatic, quick tempered and extremely unpredictable. The farther along her 'slumber' is the more destructive she will be and the more backlash it will have on her body. Her power in a way is like a hyper sensitive "Empathy Adaption". She is able to feel what others are feeling around her and it can cause her to change.

Her Demon can grasp control of her subconscious mind as well, especially when it is weak. She doesn't have a firm grip on controlling how she wants to react to things. Her Demon really makes sure it's in control or tormenting her. When Grace is not her demon, she is still in constant battle. It has taken Grace years not to show the massive amount of pain she is always in. So, when she's near a shift, these emotions are always displayed which makes these changes so difficult to watch.

Appearance: (Having issues finding a picture. Hopefully we all know what Grace looks like!) Dark, curly auburn hair and hazel eyes. Light tan complexion and slight freckles on her face. High cheekbones and a narrow face. She is thin and tall and has 666X branded above her right hip. Scars vary across her body, and she always seems to have something bandaged.
Extra: Grace has lots of surprises to tell. Grace also still has her loyal companion, CODE.

(HEY guys! Please repost your characters and then we can start roleplaying! Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarpeNoctem1213

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Name: Daniel

Relationship: None

Personality: He's quiet, a loner for the most part, but once he gets to know and trust you, he can be loud and fun to be around. He loves to listen to music, mostly rock of all types, Punk and Gothic Metal are his favorites, though. He has a dark and dirty sense of humor to boot.

Test Experiment: He was supposed to be able to become a one-person army, to copy himself hundreds of times and become a never ending force, but it didn't quite go as planned. He was only able to copy himself five times and whatever happened to a copy happened to all of them, if one gets shot, all the others get gunshot wounds as well, though his powers have advanced since then and now only the one injured gets the injury, and now, after some practice, he is able to multiply into ten copies of himself as his duplicates can now split into two.

Appearance: He has a few scars from his testing, most noticeably is one on his chest and back, which he got during one of his testing sessions. One of his doubles was shot in the back, it went all the way through, barely missing his heart, he survived, but has had the scar ever since.

Extra:

(I thought I'd add a bit more detail to him, as he barely had any before, lol.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Yay! Thanks for rejoining! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarpeNoctem1213

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

They grow up so fast, lol.

Anyway, how should we start? I've been missing for ages, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Hang on I have to add Andy!!!! I have some homework but I'll be back later Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
. : S O F I E Y : .
Admin

Posts Liked: 3

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

I may rejoin, but I am not sure as of yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I know the gang has grown up so much! Okay Dawn! -May!? Pshh okay well if you don't you're missing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 am

Im working on ashley now…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 am

yay okay! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I would totally re-join this, but i forgot the details of the GArlie Bro's tests >> haha

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Go back on the old site and just repost it! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Hunter-chan & Sophie-chan already plotting <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Name:
N:EA -- Simply she will be known as "N".
Relationship:
N:EA was experimented on in a peculiar way. She was sat down side by side with a boy, older than she, and then the experiments were conducted. The scientists stood behind mirrored windows, and robotic arms administered the needs to their arms. This boy, Z:EA, he was the only one that she ever came to know. It was even with this boy that she escaped from the laboratory compound at which they had gone through the cruel tests. Upon exit, Z:EA and N:EA were serperated. N:EA, the frail younger one, whom always looked up to Z:EA as her brother, lost in a world that she never knew had existed.
Personality:
N:EA is a silent girl. She doesn't speak to many, and she is extremely shy. She is usually like the little sister figure to everyone around. She is extremely protective, and she will only speak up when she needs to. She has many opinions, but of course she keeps those to herself, as well sa the information that she may know. Everything about her screams innocense, but inside she is also a great danger. If something were to go wrong with her, it would not be a pretty sight. To her, she knows no difference between good and bad. Simply, she was never taught. She believes all of this is normal. She believes that she has been created by some divines, and that everyone else has. She doesn't really listen well, and she goes off on her own often, but she can well enough protect herself.
Test Experiment:
N:EA's test is electro magnetism. Supposedly, a refined version of a previous test which failed. Electro magnetism, simply explained, is the control of molecules. Remember, everything is a molecule. The electro magnetic field is what keeps things together, what takes them apart. Her purpose, you ask? To be good for everyone. To be able to bring others together, to be perfect. At least, that's what the scientists have stated her test as being refined as. Since N:EA was not suposed to be a person of many emotions, when her emotions do flare it can cause harm to everything around her, and even herself. Her molecules, they begin changing, morphing. She becomes detached, unaware, and if it gets to a certain point she can become that emotionless creature, only fit and bound to destroy all of the molecules around her. It's like a poison of sorts, and if not taken care of right away, it can be dangerous. Luckily, with Z:EA's long time experience with her, he knows exactly how to help her... somewhat, at least.
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Experiments Gone Wrong    Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Name: Z:EA [Goes By Cheonsa]
Relationship:A newer test. Z:EA is not exactly known as a person o make friends. Often. There is this one person, but she's basically she's his litter sister. N:EA, a young girl that was with him when he was tested. She's the only person he's ever been close to, frankly she's the only person he's ever been with. They escaped together, during all the frenzy, got separated. Worried? Maybe. Not that Z:EA would ever admit it.
Personality: Z:EA is a very sweet person, or at least. He likes to pretend he is. The young man is very sadistic, and doesn't seem to have a filter in his head, he has no problem saying exactly what's on his mind. Which can be both a good, and a very bad thing. He has a very blunt attitude, and doesn't mind who he hurts. At least. Not really, he's very protective though, which may be the one good trait about him considering he seems to have no motive in life.
Test Experiment: A Guardian Angel. That's what Z:EA was made for, his test was simple. Something to be able to guide their soldiers in a war, and take care of them sot hey wouldn't die. And what did they get? Just that. Z:EA has been biologically engineered to be able to run faster, be stronger, and more cunning than a regular human being. Of course, he's still a young man. His mind does wander, and he can be an idiot. Not that he cares much about that. His IQ is very high. Besides the basic traits, Z:EA's saliva has been infested with a healing elixer that the army would like to simply call 'the fountain of youth' a simple kiss for from the young man can basically bring someone to life. But of course, the elixir in him isn't good. He can't be cut to badly, or else the cut begins to rot. Z:EA has bandages covering his forearms due to this exact fact.
Appearance:

Extra: As a newer tests, they know about older tests, the 'traitors'. He's not brainwashed. Simply, influenced.

Experiments Gone Wrong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next