HomeHomeMemberlistAd/AffRegisterLog inCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroups
To The Guests:
Hi there, guest.
You're probably wondering why the forum appears to be so tiny right now... well, there is any easy explanation for that! We want this site to be exclusive to the members, so a lot of the content is only available for the members to see. This includes writing, role playing, our chat, games, competitions, tutorials, help, and more! To see all of these cool features, sign up!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome!
Welcome to TNH! This is an awesome site, oriented around letting people become their inner selves! Everyone is welcomed, and everyone is encouraged to participate! We have role playing, art, writing, advice, chat, and more! We have been around since January 2012, and since then we are steadily growing!

Forum best viewed in CHROME

Visit our topsite & vote for us!
The Nerds Herd - Top Site
Updates

October 19, 2014~ A forum rebirth. Please check the latest news & updates topic here
March 28th, 2013~ Join our ad competition HERE
March 28th, 2013~ The site has been updated quite a bit. The site is now also public for everyone to see. Hope you enjoy it and join!
December 23, 2012 ~ Please participate in this new, important discussion! Lets get back the site! CLICK HERE
November 7th, 2012 ~ ChristinaSixx has been announced MOTM! Click HERE to congratulate her!
November 3rd, 2012 ~ Holiday Recollecton writing contest (official contest) has started! CLICK HERE!
October 28th ~ TNH now has a twitter! CLICK HERE
TNH now has a facebook! CLICK HERE
Check your emails and inboxes!
July 20th 2012 ~ Added in a floating cbox! (Members only) Bottom right corner of your screen!
July 19th 2012 ~ I know, you see me changing up the site again. I'll have it finished sometime later today. If it's a "nerd" site, it needs to be "nerdy".
July 15th 2012 ~ Well, look at that! We have a new skin here! read more
July 1st 2012 ~ Eeeep! We are opening up to the public. Aren't you excited?
Connect With Us!

Show Your Support!
Show your support for The Nerds Herd! Put this onto your other websites today!
click to go!

The Code
Affiliates
Spectrum, a freestyle wolf rpg O R I G I N ;; a fantasy wolf roleplay PFT aff Rayven's Reign: A  Fantasy Roleplaying Forum  Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Affiliates Open.
JOIN
TNH Member Chat
Advertisements may contain viruses! TNH does not control the ads that shows up on our website! So beware!
Share | 

NEW SKIN :: VERSION PIXEL SPECTRUM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Admin

Posts Liked: 3

PostSubject: NEW SKIN :: VERSION PIXEL SPECTRUM!   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 am

Well, as you can see, the layout has changed! It's because we are introducing a new theme to the site! This one, it is called Pixel Spectrum! With Pixel Spectrum there will be coming some new, cool updates to the website that we hope you will love! But, those updates will be seen gradually, so hold in there!

So, of course, we would like to know what you think of the new forum update! Tell us your opinion, what you like and don't like. We really want to know!

Talk to you all soon!
~TNH Staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

NEW SKIN :: VERSION PIXEL SPECTRUM!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -

Layout design created by forum admin Midnight. Some coding was taken from forumotion help forum. All content on forum gives credit to their owners and posters. Forum is hosted on forumotion.
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection
||